From the bottom of our hearts…

Automotive News | Off Topic | Wide Open Discussion
Runway Rivalry

From the bottom of our hearts…

Postby Runway Rivalry » Sun May 18, 2014 11:22 pm

...Thank You!
The past few months have taught us so much about what it takes to put an event like this together, and it would be an injustice for us to not thank you all for making our first Runway Rivalry a huge success.

-----To our sponsors, RR could not have happened if you all did not step up, and make our dream a reality. We are so proud of you guys, and truly believe we have the greatest sponsors supporting this tight-knit group of racers, that we have the privilege of calling friends. If you do business with any of our sponsors, please make sure to thank them for supporting us all!
-----To our volunteer staff today, you guys knocked it out of the park. With all the planning that went into the event, things didn’t go exactly as we would have liked, and although we were overwhelmed this morning, you guys stepped up and helped the event run smoothly. Thank you for volunteering and taking the time out of your busy schedule to help us out.
-----To the media crew, you all have proven to have a very sharp eye, while having your own unique vision and creative style. Thanks for coming out, and we are all looking forward to seeing your work, and will definitely share it via our FB page.
-----To everyone at Caddo Mills, the airport, and all the staff, you guys continue to impress us with the airfield prep at each event, as well as the support during and after. The airfield has come a long way in a very short time thanks to your support, and we appreciate it.
-----To all of the racers, you guys are the reason for today. For having so many new drivers at the airfield, you all learned the procedures quickly, and provided some great racing for everyone that attended. The weeks leading up to the event were fun to read on the forums, and it was good to match some names with several of the new faces on DR. We hope you enjoyed RR just as much as we did, and hope that you guys continue to participate in RR.
-----Finally, we owe a huge thanks to Texas Speed Syndicate for giving us the opportunity to bring Runway Rivalry to the Caddo Mills Airfield. These events don’t just happen overnight, and TSS has worked painstakingly hard at ironing out many of the procedures over the past few years, so that this first RR could be as good as it was. All of us at DR can’t thank you enough!

Personally, when I imagined what this event would be like, I kept thinking about our first Dallas vs. Houston airfield event, how everyone was genuinely happy to be there and just came looking to have fun. I was out at the finish line for most of the day today, but the little time that I did spend out at the rocket pad and walking the pits, people were catching up with old friends and making new ones, and the comments from others in attendance, made me feel like this event was a huge success in that sense. We want you guys to always come back looking to have a great time, with great racing and great friends.

We truly apologize for the food service today, and feel terrible that it took so long for you guys to get fed. Ricky, Elliot, and I have already discussed it, and changes will be made for the next event.

You guys rock!
FB: www.facebook.com/dallasracing.net
IG: instagram.com/dallasracing

FrgMstr

Re: From the bottom of our hearts…

Postby FrgMstr » Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Great event. Will do it again for sure! The hard work showed in just how smoothly the event was organized and executed. Kudos!

TSS Admin
Site Admin

Re: From the bottom of our hearts…

Postby TSS Admin » Mon May 19, 2014 10:15 pm

It was a pleasure working with the RR crew!

Return to “General Discussion”