awesome event

Automotive News | Off Topic | Wide Open Discussion
White_lightning
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 am
Contact:

awesome event

Postby White_lightning » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:27 pm

awesome event guys.. amar and team.. awesome work .. had a great time on sat racing and watching the big dogs slug it out on sunday...cant wait for the next one you guys rock...

grudge racing was awesome in my slow street car :)

Tiago
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:49 pm
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby Tiago » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Yup, another great event!
94 Firebird TT - Long Term Project Debut 2015
99 TT TransAm 14XX RWHP, 4.18 60-130, 3.39 100-150, 9.4@164.
2000 TransAm WS6 Slow
06 TT Viper 1140 RWHP 9.5@156
2009 CTS-V

Dsm_alpha
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby Dsm_alpha » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 am

First time and it was a blast! Can't wait for the next one. Thanks to Amar and team for running such a get event

Sdunn
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby Sdunn » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:56 am

I agree.....great event. Event staff kept things moving and not afraid to make decisions. Suggestion....need more run length. Maybe another 100/200 feet.

1BADACR
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 pm
Location: DFW
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby 1BADACR » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 am

We had a blast thanks Amar for all your hard work on this event and for the Arm drop dig race that was to much fun . See you at the next event fellas .

ZO6ER
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 am
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby ZO6ER » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

1BADACR wrote:We had a blast thanks Amar for all your hard work on this event and for the Arm drop dig race that was to much fun . See you at the next event fellas .



Did you guys reach 150?
Image

turbotuner20v
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 am
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby turbotuner20v » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 pm

I agree, great event and great job by the organizers and staff. There are so many things to deal with as far as the drivers all being in the right place at the right time, it's impressive that everything went as smooth as it did.

1BADACR
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 pm
Location: DFW
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby 1BADACR » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 pm

ZO6ER wrote:
1BADACR wrote:We had a blast thanks Amar for all your hard work on this event and for the Arm drop dig race that was to much fun . See you at the next event fellas .



Did you guys reach 150?


148 we got close lol . It was good meeting you man let me know if your going to be doing any other events will try and meet up with you.

ZO6ER
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 am
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby ZO6ER » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

1BADACR wrote:
ZO6ER wrote:
1BADACR wrote:We had a blast thanks Amar for all your hard work on this event and for the Arm drop dig race that was to much fun . See you at the next event fellas .



Did you guys reach 150?


148 we got close lol . It was good meeting you man let me know if your going to be doing any other events will try and meet up with you.



Same here Sean. We'll definately announce up coming events here.
Image

1BADACR
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 pm
Location: DFW
Contact:

Re: awesome event

Postby 1BADACR » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Sounds good


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest