Drop outs

Automotive News | Off Topic | Wide Open Discussion
newschool

Drop outs

Postby newschool » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Anyone dropping out that had a 1000hp plus grudge race matched i would like to take it. Was a little late on the draw and have nothing set up for saturday. Would really like to run who ever thinks they are bringing the fastest m6 vette :mrgreen:

Bryan Pomeroy #23

Taking wills (junkies) spot in heat 3 vs white lightning (david)

BlackHorseTurbo

Re: Drop outs

Postby BlackHorseTurbo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:22 pm

newschool wrote:Anyone dropping out that had a 1000hp plus grudge race matched i would like to take it. Was a little late on the draw and have nothing set up for saturday. Would really like to run who ever thinks they are bringing the fastest m6 vette :mrgreen:

Bryan Pomeroy #23

Mike Colby doesn't have any grudges set up. Look him up #31. Silver Porsche. It looks bone stock. I think he has an exhaust and tune.
Porsche 996 Turbo: 3.8L | 175mph Trap Attack Champ 2015 | 3rd Place at King Of The Streets 2012:

White_lightning

Re: Drop outs

Postby White_lightning » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 pm

BlackHorseTurbo wrote:
newschool wrote:Anyone dropping out that had a 1000hp plus grudge race matched i would like to take it. Was a little late on the draw and have nothing set up for saturday. Would really like to run who ever thinks they are bringing the fastest m6 vette :mrgreen:

Bryan Pomeroy #23

Mike Colby doesn't have any grudges set up. Look him up #31. Silver Porsche. It looks bone stock. I think he has an exhaust and tune.

Fuckin sandbaggin beetle owners :)

Return to “General Discussion”