E85 @ TI

Automotive News | Off Topic | Wide Open Discussion
turbotuner20v
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 am
Contact:

E85 @ TI

Postby turbotuner20v » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:20 am

Is there a convenient station near the hotel or air field to use for E85? I assume with only a few cars there's little chance of it running out like the Houston stations did for TX2k? Anyone know if it's running 'E85' or 'E70'?

I'm just trying to decide if I'm going to bring my own fuel with me or not for the convenience and consistancy, or if it's easy enough to just grab it at a pump.

White_lightning
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby White_lightning » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:35 am

Us street cars just go to the Quick trip and fill up on 93 octane :)

turbotuner20v
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby turbotuner20v » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 am

White_lightning wrote:Us street cars just go to the Quick trip and fill up on 93 octane :)


There better not really be a nitrous bottle sitting in the back of that thing after all your 'because racecar' jokes :P

turbotuner20v
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:12 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby turbotuner20v » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 pm

looks like this may be the best option?

Kroger #461
5190 Highway 78
Sachse, TX 75048
Phone:972-675-2111

If that's the case, I'll probably just bring my own since it's kind of out of the way.

White_lightning
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby White_lightning » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 pm

turbotuner20v wrote:
White_lightning wrote:Us street cars just go to the Quick trip and fill up on 93 octane :)


There better not really be a nitrous bottle sitting in the back of that thing after all your 'because racecar' jokes :P

no nitrous bottle:(

looks like i might need one though since you keep pickup up more and more power:(

jthurik
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:01 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby jthurik » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 pm

White_lightning wrote:
turbotuner20v wrote:
White_lightning wrote:Us street cars just go to the Quick trip and fill up on 93 octane :)


There better not really be a nitrous bottle sitting in the back of that thing after all your 'because racecar' jokes :P

no nitrous bottle:(

looks like i might need one though since you keep pickup up more and more power:(


Feldman your car should run good on C16 with the new pully grats

White_lightning
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby White_lightning » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:27 pm

jthurik wrote:Feldman your car should run good on C16 with the new pully grats

lol.. nice try john.. im not the one over here pawning off a F1X as a D1..

ZO6ER
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 am
Contact:

Re: E85 @ TI

Postby ZO6ER » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

I would bring your own E....we're not that close to any good satations that carry.
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest